19 August 2008

Thanks for all the comments!!

I was originally planning to respond to each comment that people left with a follow-up comment... But I am a bit lazy (does that surprise anyone??) and also the comments have taken on a life of their own... So I just wanted to take a few moments and a little bit of space from the blogsphere and say THANK YOU to everyone who is reading my posts.

There was about a week when I was sure it was just Mom reading my blog, but then I started getting e-mails that referred to my blog posts, and more people started leaving comments. For me it's the closest method I have for being "social," which you know I love to do... When I'm writing the posts it's almost as if I am with you guys, telling stories, talking in long run-on sentences that occasionally make sense. And when I know that you've come and visited and read about this little slice of the world that is mine right now, it makes me feel good. A little bit closer to you all, listened to, supported, and a bit more understood.

So thanks. And even thanks for those of you who are using the "Comments" section to send messages (that have nothing to do with me or Mexico) to other blog-readers... And you know who you are (Mom, Claudia!!!) : )

No comments: