26 January 2009

Another weekend in paradise

This weekend I went with my crew (aka Allison, Margee and Matthew) back to San Agustinillo. I'd been craving the beach since the first day I was in frigid New England for Christmas vacation, so it was glorious to finally be there... I know it had only been 6 weeks since my last beach escapade, and perhaps I'll get little sympathy from my friends to the north, but I felt like I was seriously sun-deprived. It was like the days in Massachusetts had sucked all the warmth out of my system, and only by soaking up the sun this past weekend did I begin to become human again.

We'll be returning next weekend for a "Girls Beach Extravaganza" (or something like that, haven't actually named it yet!). We have a 3-day weekend, and Katharina is coming down from the OC (Oaxaca City) to spend an evening in our fair pueblo, and then all the ladies head to the beach.

Here are some fotos of where we stayed, aptly named "El Pelicano" as numerous times I saw flocks of pelicans flying overhead...



And a couple more of the beach. Yes, it really is this beautiful...

5 comments:

Katharina said...

I am so excited for this weekend! Bring on the girly-ness!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Erica! Wow, I love your life. Those pictures just make me want to go on another honeymoon. I'm so jealous! I love the baby pictures, I'm so excited you are having a boy- although a girl would be great too of course, then she and Devin could get married one day, ha ha. Sounds like there's a chance s/he and Devin may share the same birthday, July 12!!

oakleyses said...

tiffany and co, michael kors outlet online sale, tory burch outlet, chanel handbags, coach factory outlet, burberry outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, true religion jeans, air max, ray ban sunglasses, nike free, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin, burberry outlet, nike shoes, tiffany and co, polo ralph lauren, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, oakley sunglasses cheap, coach outlet store online, jordan shoes, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet, prada handbags, michael kors outlet, louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, air max, prada outlet, gucci outlet, true religion jeans, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin shoes, kate spade handbags

5689 said...

zzzzz2018.11.15
clarks shoes
ugg outlet
christian louboutin outlet
air max 90
asics shoes
fitflops clearance
pandora jewelry
ultra boost 3.0
christian louboutin shoes

yanmaneee said...

coach outlet
nike air max 95
balenciaga shoes
balenciaga shoes
michael kors bags
kyrie 5 shoes
golden goose sneakers
yeezy boost 350
jimmy choo shoes
air max 95