04 February 2009

Plans are shaping up...

This week a few things have fallen into place for my return to the North Pole - er, I mean New England. :) (YES, I'm still dreading even a month of cold weather, so sue me! They don't call me Wimpica for nothin')...

I officially purchased my plane ticket home. I leave Mexico early in the morning on Thursday, March 5th, and will hopefully get into Boston at 5.22pm (with only one connection in Houston). But my layover in Houston isn't very long, so if there are any kinks with customs or immigration I will end up on a later flight to Boston. But barring a blizzard or some such horror, I will be getting into Massachusetts on March 5th.

And as of yesterday, I (almost definitely) have my old apartment back in Great Barrington! The location is perfect, around the corner from the co-op (where I can get all my gluten-free goodies!) and within walking distance to most of Great Barrington. I'll be paying slightly more than I did before, but it's still a great deal for the location and the space. Many thanks to my former and future upstairs neighbor Liv for working out the details with my landlord.

It also appears that I'm all set with MassHealth insurance upon my return (THANK YOU Mom for helping me with the paperwork!!!), so it really feels like things are ready for my return.

I hope to post some fotos from my latest weekend in San Agustinillo (Ladies' Weekend at the Beach!!), but first Katharina has to post hers, so I can steal them. :) I had my camera with me, I just never pulled it out.

No comments: